Keswick Hall Choir are excited to announce that we are on the lookout for a new MD during 2021.
If you are looking for an opportunity to:
- Lead Norfolk’s leading amateur mixed voice chamber choir and enhance our high standards of music making;
- Perform exciting new commissioned work as well as a broad range of music, with an emphasis on Renaissance and contemporary;
- Influence repertoire and make your mark;
- Have conducting expertise and experience, excellent musicality and extensive knowledge of the choral repertoire;
- Can commit to a weekly rehearsal schedule and 3 concerts a year (September to April);
- Have an inspiring and motivational manner and an engaging personality
then we would like to hear from you.
Contact us to express your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.